This depends upon how computer/digital savvy you are. As I stated before, I am a lacemaker—not a graphic artist. I was able to work my way through the digital maze. It is my hope that with this document, you will understand better the process and what is involved after my trials and tribulations in this the idea to physical book process.
You will need to utilize the following tools:
- Computer with internet access
- Scanner or digital camera
- Computer Software Programs
- Layout/word processing program
- Graphic editing/creation program(s)
- Distilling program (may be optional if your layout program has this capability)