I have been ‘sitting on’ this book for over a year now. It has been about 90% done (as in all the details that go into laying out a book, proofreading it, creating preface pages, and creating a cover) for quite some time.
But this weekend, starting Friday night, I started a marathon session(s) to complete it. I was home alone (husband gone for the weekend) and I had the flexibility to stay up as late as my eyes could stay focused (1:15 am both nights).
As of last night, I sent it off to the ‘printer’!!!! YEAH!!!! (I seriously need an emoticon here!)
Today I ordered a ‘proof’ copy!!!! YEAH!!!!
This particular book has been on the back burner ever since I got excited about my Quilt-Inspired Designs for Split Ring Tatting.
But since my Quilt-Inspired books aren’t ready for completion, I decided to test my ‘printing/publishing’ knowledge with this Block Alphabet in SRT book. I decided to apply the skills for printing/publishing to this book with the better experience to know how hard I need to push to get the Quilt-Inspired books published/printed. I absolutely want the Quilt-Inspired books done by the IOLI Convention the first week in August!!!!